Anybody know anything about it? Heard there was a bad one yesterday.
Anybody know anything about it? Heard there was a bad one yesterday.
It was very bad. I think it was a 5 car accident. It happened in the lane headed toward Pound at the redlight. I don't know if someone was coming to fast down the hill and ran into stopped traffic or what but all the cars were demolished. At least 1 was med-flighted out.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
The one that was med-flighted had a right mainstem bronchi rupture, which is a bad injury but should recover fine. Every other organ system has checked out to be ok so hope he will be back to normal in probably a couple months, I really dont know what the healing factor is on the RMSBR since I have really never dealt with that injury in the past. Props to my guys at Wise Rescue, they done a great job on the past two serious MVA's this month to give the serious injury pts. the care that they have needed and gave the Pts. a better chance of a great recovery.
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
Looks like there's another one up that way. Med-flight being called out to this one too, road being shut down.
Is it in wise?
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
Yeah, but I didn't catch the exact location myself when it first happened, just was told about it then I started to follow it. VDOT has it up as on Rocky Fork Rd., near Indian Creek Rd.
http://www.511virginia.org/Home.aspx?r=2
Bookmarks